Monday, July 20, 2009

News >.<

Yoh peeps. wat's up. ceiling? There is a few thing here that i wanna let U know..

Rally
ISCF rally was awesome. And everything is done smoothly by god's power. =) yah. For whose who didnt came for the rally u seriously miss the fun dei. I miss going for the committee meeting and the last meetting was on last saturday. =( I have met a lot of new friend in that committee group It's awesome working with them together. =)

School
Gosh when it comes to school i feel sick! Kinda bored being in school everyday even i get to learn more thing but i always end up get bored. I don feel like going school now. =( I just need a break from school. Holiday for 1 week? =D

CF
I was leading last week in CF. David is the one who told me last min but it end up okay lar. Even tot everyweek there this CF n i always seeing the same person but i always get to know more about god from the others. That's where i like about CF. =)

Staying alone at home on weekends
I tell u. Neverever stay alone at home on weekends. If for 1 or 2 hours nevermind lar. BUT if u stay for like 2 days alone at home. U know who will kill u the house! u will get bored staying even u can get to go online it will be bored too. Yah so never stay alone at home for more than 1 day. It dangerous n u will get bored like me. =P

Another person is going again.
2 weeks later Melody is going to US =( Im seriously gonna miss her n her awesome voice dei.
Steph is gonna replace melly. All the best to melly!

That's all for july.. LoL will see u next month after my exam comes. =((((

god bless
hugs
chao