Saturday, May 9, 2009

ouch! tiredness n painness is killing me...

Yo what's up.. I'm so tired n my body is paining cos i when to the youth sports day in the morning just now.. All the whole morning u know.. It was fun la and there is a lot of fun games like football, captenball n the tale match ya and more =P Haha. While some of them are playing the football and the captenball, I and Jonna when to play the basketball it's was fun and my body is like so pain just because i was playing basketball.. haha.. The tale match was the best wan.. I played almost all the tale match game ya it was cool... But end up the yellow team won and my blue team was the last wan =P but we since get the prize.. hahaha.. It was the awesome youth sports day that i ever had.. I love it.. hahahahaha..

Hey before I forgot.. There some pictures that I and my sisters when to Ipoh..There are more pictures..If u wan to see go to my facebook..

No comments: