Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas....

Hi sry so long did not update u guys...hehe i was so lazy to type..haha =P I love christmas but my this year christmas was boring... I stay at home n do nth only... sad :( Yesterday vivian stay over my house it was fun la... i now only know her voice is to super duper cute...hehe =P i hope she will join the worship team :) N one more thing im going singapore 2morrow... but i don know why im not happy so weird rite...haiz i think i miss my sis... cos she is in camp now.. no one to talk or fight...haha =P im getting bored man..haiz don know wat to do in holiday n new year is coming... i m so going to miss my childhood time... haiz... going to be a teenager d...cant believe time have fly jus like that... hmmm i think i have to make new friends in secondary school d.... *sob* i think thats all for this week...hehe... see ya guys next time..maybe next week or next year or 100 years later..haha jus kidding... bye.. =) God Bless...

Merry Christmas n a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: