Saturday, November 15, 2008

It;'s all about school, teachers n frenz...

Hi... im happy that my UPSR result is out... Guess what i get 2A 1B n 4C.... Is that bad...? To me it's ok la... cos i very lazy wan.. haha... But i'm sad that i have to leave my frenz n teachers in school.... Yesterday is my school graduation day for year6 pupils only.... went the graduation day wana end that time... Got one teacher call all the teacher that teach year 6 pupils go to the stage in we all one by one go out stage n shake hand.... went i shake the 1st 2 teacher i all most cry man... but i can tahan untill the last few teacher then only i cry....haha...i cannot tahan so must cry..... :( went shake finish hand d i go find all my fren n say good bye... that time i cry like crazy man... i really miss them now... sad sad... wat m i going to do without them??? anyways continue my story....haha... i say good bye to some of my fren only la cos they wana go back d... then i go back my class to take my class room picture haha take d i cry agian cos im not going to learn things there anymore...very sad to leave the school , my teachers n all my best frenz... after that we go makan at canteen... then we go back.. but i not yet go back la cos i wana find ppl n take picture of the school n my frenz.... i really miss all of u out there hope we will meet soon... :(

I will show u guys the picture next time(maybe next week) cos the camera is with my aunt must wait 4 her to come down n sent it to my cp.....

that's all 4 today i will update u guys next time went i have something to say...haha

bye

2 comments:

A.cshi said...

bye bye hinhua.....
Congratz for your results! Work harder!
TatA!


Anabella

Su May said...

hehe... thanks n congratz to u too... i totally miss all my schooling day... n i think holiday is more boring then schooling day man.... wish i can go back to schooling day again...haiz... bb