Monday, November 17, 2008

Holidays...

Hi everyone... Holiday is here n i cant believe that this year time go just like that so fast...
Haiz... Cant wait till VBS day n Christmas Day....
HaHa...
Cos holiday to me is like more boring that schooling day...
I wish that i can go back to my schooling day again...
If can i must be dreaming d man...
Haiz..
I still miss all my frenz in school
hope my holiday time will not go so fast...
HaHA...

That's all for today... Lazy to type liao...
i will post again next time
see ya
bye

>.<

4 comments:

A.cshi said...

Hi Sumay!
i'm going to VBS too!
but my VBS is in wesely church,klg.

which VBS are you going??

Su May said...

Hi anabella,im going to the grace church wan....
so hope u will have fun... bye bye...

YikThong said...

hehes,lol,i'm not christian sia...but i go to grace churh b4 wif my cousin =]

Su May said...

ooohhhh.....